Emergent Tulsa Cohort

Sunday, November 13, 2005

Next Meeting Dates

Thursday, December 8th @ 10:30am

Nordaggio's at 81st and Lewis
Paul L., Daniel and Kyle will be presenting ideas on Salvation.
What is Salvation etc.
Their presentation will be followed by significant discussion...
and lunch and Chimi's!

It should be very cool.


Tentative second date is
Friday, December 16th @ 6:00pm
Details to come.
This is a date set in attempts to invite folks who can not come during the day.
If you work during the day, we're looking for your input for this time.

2 Comments:

  • That is a time I could come. I will plan on being there.

    By Blogger Monk-in-Training, at 10:03 AM  

  • Hello,

    I am interested in perhaps coming out to the meeting at Nordaggio's and hearing some of your ideas. I live a couple miles away and my wife and I are attending school and working in the area. If you could keep us up with the dates and times of your meetings and also if you all have a home or church group that hooks up that info would be cool too. Shoot me an e-mail and I will hopefully make it out. ozarkgrad@yahoo.com

    Thanks

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home